1. Know your audience: Carefully consider the type of readers you’re targeting and/or trying to attract, and tailor your content to them.
2. Create a framework for future content needs: Map out potential blog ideas, stories, featured posts, etc. That way, you have something to work from each time content is needed.
3. Create a content schedule: If you find yourself not blogging enough, creating a schedule can be the perfect way to get focused and stay motivated.
4. Think Multimedia: Looks for ways to recycle the same content into different formats.
5. Always encourage reader feedback and welcome user-generated content as part of your publishing mix.