Pinterest is hot, and what makes it so is its currency: infographics. If designed well, not only are they visually stimulating, they tell a story much better than any article ever will. Their ability to break down a complex topic into an easily digestible illustrative summary makes themselves understandable to readers, thereby encouraging readers to share them with their connections. That’s viral marketing for you!
From a marketing perspective, you can include your company/brand/product name and web link in your infographic. From an SEO perspective, you can add in an accompanying textual description filled with keywords and a destination link.
5 quick tips to make your infographic interesting:
1) Humor: Research some funny statistics that put a twist on your niche. For example, ‘Men with Beards…’.
2) How to: Put together creating or doing something in 5-10 easy steps.
3) Amazing Insights: Create interesting data around fascinating topics that is new and interesting.
4) Timely: Something that’s relevant to an event thats just happened in the news.
5) Chronological: List the history of the evolution of an event. The growth of Facebook is a great example.
3 easy steps to creating a viral infographic:
1) Research the data first: Use Notepad and simply google facts around your chosen topic.
2) Organize your content: Create your list of topics and data in order of importance.
3) Start your infographic using Instant Infographics Presence and simply transfer the data elements across using graphical elements to represent the data you have put together and publish…job done!
Outsourcing infographic creation can cost upwards of $399, but here is an alternative that not only won’t impact your wallet, but also enables you to create quality images in minutes.
Bertranddo and Paul Clifford have put together an amazing new tool, Instant Infographics Presence, allowing true drag-and-drop infographic creation.
It comes with 515 graphic images to get you started immediately and includes 2 templates so you can simply modify and have one ready in minutes.
This is launched on a limited special offer basis and you need to get in quick for this.