Have you ever noticed how the best social media marketers always incorporate gorgeous and professional images into their posts?
If you’re like me, you have probably wondered, “how the heck do those marketers create such gorgeous social media-ready graphics every time?”
Well, here is how it is traditionally done:
1. Find your favorite freelance site
2. Design your job requirements and post it
3. Wait 2-3 days to gauge offers
4. Review offers and accept contract
5. Wait another 3-4 days for submissions
6. Add 2 more days of work with back and forth revisions
7. Get something ‘CLOSE’ to your vision (but not exactly what you want)
8. Pay the designer anywhere from $300 to $500 PER design
Typically these 8 steps are exactly what it takes to get a proper social media graphic designed.
Now, let me show you how we do it in 2017:
1. Download Social Studio FX
2. Take 60 seconds out of your day to create a beautiful social media graphic with 13,200+ designs to choose from.
How easy is that?!
Not only will Social Studio FX save you time and energy, but it will also give you less gray hairs! :)
Check out Social Studio FX today and take control of your graphic design.