Have you ever thought of turning your e-books into physical books?
If the thought has never crossed your mind, you could be missing an opportunity of a lifetime. Here are some advantages of converting your e-books to books:
1. You Gain More Credibility. Yes, as a book author you instantly gain more credibility as you are seen as an expert.
2. You Get More Exposure. Your book can be seen on the world’s leading online bookstores such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble. This gives your name, and therefore your business more exposure.
3. You Have Another Product To Sell On eBay. With the current eBay rules you cannot sell an e-book as a digitally delivered item. However, if you convert your e-book to a book you instantly have another product to sell on eBay.
4. You Have Another Way To Generate Traffic. You can still add links to your existing products in your book, just as you would with an e-book.
5. You Have Another Way To Generate An Affiliate Income. Yes, you can still generate an affiliate income from your book and John Thornhill will show you exactly how to do it.
6. You Have Another Autopilot Business. If you choose not to sell on eBay and from your website you can still sell from websites such as Amazon and the whole process is 100% automated.
I’m guessing you may be thinking that the book publishing process is hard work. Well once you see what John Thornhill has created, you will think differently. John has created a video series showing you how you can turn an e-book you have rights to into a book in under an hour.
But the real beauty is John figured a way to sell via online bookstores such as Amazon. And John doesn’t have to lift a finger because when a book is sold they are printed and distributed automatically. In fact all John has to do is spend the money he earns from the book sales.
Just visit this link below to find out more.