CoachGlue has just released a new set of PLR workshop material that you customize and sell to your clients and it’s pretty awesome if we do say so ourselves.
Altogether, you receive 4 Training Modules + 4 Fast Action Plan Worksheets & Exercises + 4 Program Accelerator Checklists + 4 Sets of PowerPoint Slides in “Go Live! How To Cash In On The Hot Trend Of Live Videos“.
Module 1 “Why Do Live Video?” includes:
• The truly shocking numbers that make live video a must-have resource—nowhere else has the immense potential you’ll find on these hot platforms.
• Why people love live streaming videos—and how marketers and entrepreneurs are cashing in on the trend.
• The must-know differences between platforms—make the wrong choice, and you’ll be wasting your time on a market and app that simply will not work for you.
• 5 keys for “going viral”—and exactly what that can mean for you and your biz.
• One critical difference between live video and scripted—and it’s likely not what you think!
• Live video best practices—master these 6 elements, and you’ll be a video superstar in no time.
• 7 mistakes that will derail your live video train—and how to avoid them.
• 7 no-stress videos you could host today—even with no experience and a serious case of stage fright!
• 4 live video formats to try out—and the pros and cons of each.
In Module 2 “Periscope & YouTube Live—What They Are, How They Work and What You Need to Know About Them”, you will discover:
• One major drawback to Periscope—and how to overcome it easily.
• Why YouTube Live is better for repurposing—if this matters to you, then even though YouTube Live is still in beta you might want to choose it!
• Why both platforms are best suited for spontaneous chats—and how to use that to your advantage.
• Which platform works seamlessly with Twitter—and why that should matter to you.
• The number one YouTube Live killer—if you fall into this category, this is going to be a deal breaker for you.
• One serious issue with all streaming services—and how a little planning can overcome even this potential shocker.
• Best practices for both platforms—heed these and you’ll instantly jump ahead of the crowd of would-be broadcasters.
And, yes, there’s more. In module 3 “Google Hangouts—The Ins, the Outs and Where Google Hangouts is Really At Today”, you’ll find…
• The critical difference between a Hangout and a Hangout on Air—and how the recent change from Hangouts on Air to YouTube Live will affect you.
• 4 powerful features of Hangouts that make them a great choice for marketers—and maybe even a good replacement for your usual webinar system.
• 6 common uses for Hangouts—including at least two you probably never considered!
• How to tackle the technical side of YouTube Live—and a super-simple workaround that will have you broadcasting in minutes!
• 2 ways to ensure a larger audience for your Hangout—if you’re looking to grow your biz, don’t skip this important step.
• 3 ideas for promoting your Hangout after it’s over—talk about powerful repurposing!
• Why you might want to take a second look at this powerful platform—especially if you’ve used and rejected it in the past due to poor performance.
Module 4 “Facebook Live—What You Need to Know Without Investing in Tech-Heavy, Expensive Courses” wraps it up with…
• Why Facebook is the top choice for nearly everyone—if you need convincing, one look at these numbers should do it!
• How to merge two of the most powerful marketing platforms—Facebook & YouTube—for spectacular results—this one-two punch will instantly rev up your video marketing efforts.
• 3 ways to use Facebook Live—and how to choose the right option for your goals.
• 6 surprising groups who are using Facebook Live to their advantage—and you definitely fit into at least one of these.
• 4 important considerations before you go live—get these right and you’ll have a more professional appearance than most others online today.
• 6 types of broadcasts every coach should consider—and why they work.
• An 8-point checklist to incorporate into your Facebook Live strategy—these simple tasks will greatly expand your reach—and build up your brand.
• The single most important tip to keep in mind (no matter what platform you’re on)—if you don’t get this one right, you’ll end up working far too hard for far too few results!
Excited? Ready to release your next workshop course?
You can check out the “Go Live! How To Cash In On The Hot Trend Of Live Videos” package. Now there are 3 ways to get this new workshop:
1. Grab it for a one-time price at $297. You’ll get everything you see listed above.
2. Better Value: Get a spot in CoachGlue’s All Access Lite program for $97/mth. You’ll get this workshop AND 3 new packages automatically added to your account every month!
3. Best Value: Accessing the Annual VIP Program gets you just about everything in CoachGlue’s ENTIRE site at a huge discount PLUS everything they release for the next year. If you plan on grabbing a few things here and there, this will most likely save you a LOT of money over the course of the year.
Thank YOU and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!