There are pros and cons to outsourcing copywriting. Let’s go over some reasons why writing your own copy is the best way for you to crank up your online income to the “full blast” setting…
Pain #1: Copywriting Is As Expensive As a Broken Bone With No Medical Insurance!
How Much Money Do You Flush Down The Toilet Every Time You Create A New Product? Let’s make a quick total…
* Product creation: $500 to $1500
* Sales letter graphics: $50 to $300
* Copywriting fees: $500 to $2500
* Estimated total: $1050 to $4300 per product.
The above shows an ‘average’ cost of $2675 per product. If you were selling a little $7 special report, do you know how many sales you’d have to make just to break even? 382 sales, that’s how many! Couldn’t you save a bundle if you knew how to do some of that yourself?
Pain #2: You Never Get EXACTLY What You Want When You Pay Someone Else…There’s Always A Compromise
You have to spend the time explaining what you want from them, wait for them to come up with a sales letter, tell them that’s not what you want…wait even longer…then REPEAT THE PROCESS. All the while hoping your copywriter doesn’t hike up his fees for the extra time spent.
Pain #3: You Get Excited About It. You Can Do It Quickly
A freelance copywriter is in it for the money and he’s not going to be as knowledgeable or as excited about the topic, so he’s going to drag his feet!
Because you know the topic so well, you know what buttons to push.
Internet marketer and computer programmer Robert Plank has just revealed to me a quick and painless formula for compelling sales letters that will have your products launched and your web ites up and running in less than an hour!
With the simple directions in the Fast Food Copywriting special report, you won’t produce award-winning sales copy that takes months and months of painstaking work to write.
Instead, you will be able to consistently write satisfactory sales letters that are selling within a matter of hours…GUARANTEED!
* What’s a stairway conversation and how is it so important to the way your brain works?
* What small change to Robert’s business allowed him to launch 20 products in 2007 (which is more than he had done in all his previous years of Internet Marketing COMBINED!)?
* Why you want to be the copywriting equivalent of a McDonald’s fast food worker…and NOT an artsy-fartsy gourmet cook (That’s DEATH!)
* How the word “wait” could have serious repercussions for your business and your lifestyle for years to come.
* How you can get your sales letter written in hours, not days or weeks, using the proven time-tested 7-step formula that I have printed and tacked up to his office wall.
* What one thing can weave your points together…that your high school English teacher NEVER told you. This is the crucial secret to linking the dots that makes your sales copy narrate smoothly.
* If you are on a time crunch, the one thing you probably SHOULD outsource.
* Get others to write your sales copy for you, for free, no strings attached whatsoever!
* how to split-test the crap out of your sales letters to get them evolving and responding to what your prospects want…not what you “guess” they want.
* Why you need to stay far away from “the obsessive tester” and how to avoid becoming one yourself.
* One thing to watch out for with price testing…that could actually lose you money, but is an easy stumbling block for CONVERSION RATIO JUNKIES!
* My personal, never-before-explained secret to finding the best and most powerful phrases for your swipe file. I found 60 phrases in about 10 minutes using this technique.
* How reading your junk mail will help you find the exact trigger that gets people tripping over themselves to buy!
* Why you absolutely, positively must go back to a 4th-grade writing level to succeed.
* The exact number of words you need in your sentences to have the optimum psychological impact.
* The maximum length of time your video should run. It’s a lot shorter than you think.
* Robert Plank’s ultimate writer’s block cure for bullet points.
* How to end up with 5 to 10 PAGES of headlines, so you know the exact one to choose for the perfect fit!
* The perfect blueprint to crank out sales letters on an assembly line…by having others interview you in a very specific way!
* How “the way” you present the problem and solution in your copy could mean life or death.
* Integrate Parkinson’s Law, Natural Language Processing, and Time Travel for a copywriting method that just can’t be beat!
Let’s go over what you get in this incredible special report:
* Chapter 1: Explain the Problem and Provide a Solution
* Chapter 2: Follow a Formula
* Chapter 3: My Personal Formula for Copywriting
* Chapter 4: The Anatomy of Outsourcing
* Chapter 5: Split Testing
* Chapter 6: Build A Swipe File
* Chapter 7: Jumpstart Strategies
* Chapter 8: How Do You Write That Killer Headline?
* Chapter 9: Video and Other Gimmicks
* Chapter 10: Write the Damn Thing!
The contents of this special report are written just like a concise sales letter—you won’t find ONE unnecessary word in the entire manual!
Read more about it here.