Want to hear something just a *bit* crazy?
Today may be the day to:
* Put your entire collection of copywriting books up for sale on ebay
* Cancel your plans to attend that annual copywriting seminar
* Turn your stack of copywiting DVDs into drink coasters
* Clean your browser of every last copywriting blog, article, and site you’ve bookmarked over the years
Have I lost my mind, you ask? :)
Not at all.
It’s not what I’ve lost that makes me say these things, it’s what I’ve found.
It’s something I can only describe as the closest thing to a treasure map for copywriters I’ve ever seen.
Here’s the brief story behind what I’m talking about…
A guy by the name of Derek Franklin recently set out on a mission to learn everything about copywriting he possibly could.
He bought gobs of books, expensive training courses, DVDs, and even tore through the Web looking for anything he could find related to the art of copywriting.
In the process of his journey, he:
* Collected all the best copywriting tips, techniques and concepts
* Eliminated all the fluff
* Eliminated all the redundant stuff (there was a lot)
And, here’s the BIGGIE…
* Organized all he had learned and collected into one of the most unique and useful documents for learning the art of copywriting that you’ll likely see for a long time
I can say without a doubt that it’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen!
Derek calls it (appropriately), The Copywriter’s Brain.
It would be virtually impossible for me to try and describe here what it is and how it’s used.
Fortunately, Derek’s put together a short video tour inside The Copywriter’s Brain.
If copywriting is part of your business or livelihood, then you’ve GOT to check it out by clicking this link to view the video now!