Andrew Hansen hails from Gold Coast, Australia and is a very successful Internet marketer whose expertise lies in niche marketing.
Andrew’s biggest secret method in identifying and marketing insanely profitable niches has the following 5 characteristics:
1. First, look at search traffic. You want to know how much search traffic something is getting just to know whether it has been enjoying a good amount of attention or not.
2. Look at competition. You want to know how many pages are competing for a keyword or term. You want terms that have under 500,000 results in the Google search engine only. Anything else is too much effort.
3. Look at ‘competitiveness’. You want to know how good the competition in a niche is. Sometimes you can have a niche where there’s not many sellers/affiliates but somehow that small amount of competition there is totally ROCKS and you can’t beat them even if you try. A lot of people don’t realize that! If you know the situation and how to overcome this, your marketing journey will be a whole lot easier.
4. Look what products are in that niche. You want to know that if you enter this niche, there are products that you can either sell or develop easily that will ACTUALLY sell. You don’t want to waste time driving traffic to a site that doesn’t convert visitors into buyers!
5. Look at the ‘nature’ of a market. There are certain features of a market that allow me to know whether people are making money in this market or not. It doesn’t necessarily mean there is competition but by analyzing certain features you can see if people are making money there, then go about making money in that market, but DIFFERENTLY to what they do.
You see, Andrew has a consistent knack for tapping on niches that are small, tucked away, hidden but insanely profitable. He makes his money online without doing hours of complicated optimization or research. The key breakthrough starts with selecting the right market, so everything else becomes easy. You get your rankings faster, traffic faster and make money faster. And not only faster but easier!