1. The offer: “Free consultation” vs. “Free special report”
2. The call to action: “Call now” vs. “Click here”
3. Credibility: “Since 1996″ vs. “BBB accredited”
4. Ad headline: “Solve packaging problems” vs. “Low-price packaging”
5. Display URLs: customized URLs sometimes boost clickthrough rates.
6. Price: “Only $35″ vs. “30% off”
Source: Brad Shorr, Content Marketing Institute, 6/6/13.
10 years ago, when the screws of Google AdWords were not tightened yet, a surfer dude called Chris Carpenter came from nowhere to release the “Google Cash” e-book, and since then thousands of readers have vouched for his PPC marketing method.
He was thought to retire and live the simple life somewhere on a beach in Mexico…
You know the rules of affiliate marketing have changed when he is coming out with what’s gonna be another best-seller.
Here’s the background: Facebook and Microsoft just joined forces to create the most powerful search engine in the world, yet most people have never even heard of their new system.
And with Facebook already having more than a billion active users, it is poised to overtake Google as the most searched platform.
This is the perfect opportunity to earn money by exploiting the FB/MS partnership while it’s still fresh!
Chris Carpenter has just released a FREE VIDEO that reveals a proven “7-Step System” to make money online through Microsoft Bing and Facebook!
Chris has dumped his best information online for free (for now) and it is one of the best videos you will see all year. Don’t miss out!
If you’re into Facebook Advertising, this is for you.
Michael Somerville is using a new method that costs him pennies on Facebook to generate massive leads for a high ticket item he sold, and in the process leverages over $19,000 in less then 24 hours.
If you can do this well, you can also provide a service to your offline clients and charge them like $497 plus ad cost to your monthly invoice.
* FBMUNKEY *
For some years now, online marketers have taken advantage of the power behind PPC marketing to aim squarely at their target audience. PPC platforms like Google AdWords is a brilliant way to drive laser-focused visitors to any site.
Yet far too many marketers don’t get the results they want, despite doing everything the gurus say they should be doing.
What those marketers have completely overlooked is that PPC advertising is absolutely ideal for attracting visitors to any website at all, but it won’t make them buy anything unless you’re attracting the RIGHT visitors.
Unfortunately, most people who try their hand at PPC marketing see lots of extra visitors arriving. But those visits don’t seem to turn into actual sales.
This means paying out money on PPC campaigns and getting very little return as a result. In order to really succeed with this type of marketing, you need to see those profits rolling in!
That’s where the majority of PPC marketing guides fall completely flat. They show you how to get visitors and they show you how to price your bids per click. But they don’t show you how to turn those things into actual profits.
Fortunately, I’ve discovered a brilliant system that shows you precisely how to leverage the power of PPC marketing to your own advantage. When done correctly, using Google AdWords as part of your marketing strategy can be a massively powerful strategy for any website owner who can master the right tactics.
The AdWords Fastlane guide was created so it walks you step-by-step through everything you’ll ever need to know in order to harness the power of PPC marketing to really increase your profits massively.
It also shows you exactly how to:
* Uncover the precise keywords for your niche that will help you achieve the best results
* Create ads that aim squarely at your target audience
* Keep your ad bid prices as low as possible for highly competitive keywords
* Increase your click-through rate enormously
* Drive huge amounts of targeted traffic to your website or blog
* Create a high-converting landing page
* Create successful ad campaigns that multiply your success and your profits!
This comprehensive guide walks you step-by-step through everything you need to know to lead your target audience right to your products every time. You’ll learn how to master the strategies and tactics behind an ultra-successful PPC marketing campaign that really takes your business to the next level.
If you’re serious about learning the right way to leverage Google AdWords and PPC marketing to your own advantage, then you really can’t afford to miss this.
If your service is one where customers would prefer to work with a local vendor (e.g., cosmetic dentistry, PC repair), bid on key phrases that include your location. Example: “Hard drive data recovery Northern NJ.”
Why it pays: there are fewer people bidding on this key phrase than on the broader “Hard drive data recovery,” so you’ll likely be able to pay less per click and, you attract local prospects more inclined to hire you.
Tip: Make sure your physical address is prominent on your website. Many service providers bid on local key phrases, and then try to hide the fact that they are actually out of town.
Sounds pretty crazy right?
But it is really not that far fetched.
Ben Pate & Joe Troyer are 2 guys who are doing that in their business today!
They work within a very specific systematic flow to find the clients, run an audit on their current PPC spending and then show them how they can save money and get them to sign a contract.
After over 3 years of using this system in the background they are finally opening it up to the general public for a short period of time.
The PPC Profits Blueprint is not just tailored to the PPC expert. It is designed so that the average person like you and me can run a PPC marketing business. Or you can delegate the PPC marketing to a real expert while you do the client acquisition. PPC Profits Blueprint covers all that you need to know about strategically locating advertisers that are ALREADY spending money on AdWords, doing an audit on their existing campaigns and proposing how they can save more budget through your service and closing them with their signature on the contract.
You have to act fast: it’s now on offer at only $17 down from $297. With persistence, applying the methodology contained inside can bring in a cool 5-figure/mth!
Holy smokes, this is *INSANE*.
A young guy has just revealed how to go and get as many “paid” ads as you want for *FREE*.
He doesn’t use any fancy software.
He doesn’t even have his own website.
But more importantly, he NEVER worries about traffic.
He gets thousands of targeted hits every single day without ever paying a dime for them.
And he’s decided to show you exactly how to do it too.
Imagine this…the VERY ads that your competitors are paying top dollar for, you can get for free.
This isn’t some crazy black hat strategy or some secret backdoor software, it’s a neat trick that’s been working for a while.
Being a writer, I have always thought that article marketing is the more valuable search engine optimization (SEO) tool over pay-per-click because article marketing offers a more permanent and lasting effect. Both are operating in completely different ways, with PPC promoting the products and services by way of getting the search engines to exhibit specific keywords and paying when the ads are clicked and article marketing utilizing the power of writing short articles to promote the website, there’s no escaping the fact that these online marketing methods can be very effective in bringing excellent outcomes in terms of getting the website out there within the potential customer’s clicking distance.
I’m delighted that I came across Valerie Mellena’s article called “The Last Word in PPC vs. Article Marketing”. The article methodically compares the two marketing techniques with statistics strengthening her findings. “In figuring out which of the two is better, you have to consider cost-effectiveness as well as click-through rates and direct conversion from visiting user to paying customer,” she wrote.
“Search engine result pages display more listings than PPC results, which does have a psychological effect on the user,” wrote Mellena. “For some users seeing ten search results is enough to convince them that there is enough web information on the subject and that “fishing” PPC ads might not be necessary”. I totally approve of what she said here. I, for one, would almost without thinking scan the search results list first and foremost before I even check out at the PPC ads.
With article marketing, she went on saying that, “In order to actually rank in the Top 10 SEO results for your keyword, you have to have relevant website content, not to mention technical prowess in HTML coding”. Search engines then determine which website is more relevant, unlike in PPC where, to use her words, “whoever bids the highest for each word usually gets the top listing. In the end money talks.”
She then puts the question if you are ”appealing to the fast clicker or the thoughtful user”.
Mellena cited information with sources from ComScore, Webxico, iProspect, SEOResearcher and Hotchkiss, Garrison, and Jensen, which observed, that “77% of search users choose organic (article) listings over PPC ads”. A few other studies pointed out that organic click-through generated 25% higher conversion rates than the equivalent Pay-Per-Click (PPC) click-through. Reading this got me convinced that article marketing is the way to go when it comes to advertising products, but Mellena wrote some strong points about PPC advertising that made me think again. “The best feature PPC has is that it gets instantaneous results. SEO advertising takes time,” she wrote. “PPC brings you immediate traffic and sometimes brings in thousands of users.”
She also noted that Comscore published figures favoring PPC, revealing that their studied users had an 18.3% click-through rate on paid search results as compared to 4.3% click-through rate for organic search results.
However, the author continued and stated that a considerable disadvantage for PPC advertising is that it capitalizes on the audiences’ curiosity. “When that curiosity fades, they forget your website, especially if it’s just a glorified advertisement.” She also added that, “Most users know that PPC ads usually aren’t relevant to their search; they’re just there because someone is constantly paying big bucks to get noticed.”
She then went on to support article marketing as “an investment that continually pays all through the life of your company (or until you shut the website down) since it generates traffic forever.” An advertising technique like that is nearly unbeatable. Can you think of an unending traffic flowing in perpetually? Now that’s an outstanding marketing plan.
With regards to ROI, a survey conducted by popular blogger Gord Hotchkiss disclosed that article marketing is more consistent (albeit slower) than PPC when it comes to Return-On-Investment. Mellena explained on this issue by giving a series of calculations of sorts, for example: “Let’s say you have 50 high traffic search terms. Now for these 50 terms, there are 2.8 million searches being launched in a month,” she wrote. “If statistics like ComScore’s are correct and unbiased, that translates to 456,000 visitors thanks to PPC and 153,000 visitors thanks to article marketing.”
“The total cost of those 456,000 PPC visitors would amount to over $500,000 with an average CPC of $1.18. Even if you work with an SEO company that charges top dollar ($10,000 a month, let’s say) you’re still paying $10,000 compared to half a million. That means article marketing’s virtual CPC amounts to $0.07. Even if you apply PPC’s higher conversion rate, 3,647 converted visitors, you are paying $147.08 for each individual person. Compare that to 611 visitors you earned through article marketing—you are paying $16.37 for each visitor. And in doing so, you are also earning a higher quality of customer and generating traffic until the end of days.”
It is somewhat clear that in the end, the author chose article marketing as the better technique. “When it comes to earning quality traffic, article marketing gets the last word.” I’m inclined to have the same opinion as hers. How about you?
Forget Google AdWords and check out this new & CRAZY PPC system that generated 8,252 targeted clicks & pulled in $3,890.44 in ONE SINGLE DAY!
Don’t ever worry about expensive keyword bids and traffic that don’t converts anymore. Because this system is almost fail-proof! Even a newbie will be able to set up a money making machine within 2 hours with this system.
Check out PPC Quake today because this will not be up so much longer!
This may put all those Google consultants out of business: When you open a Google account, Google will help you build your AdWords campaign for free! And who knows more about Google than Google? For more information call: 866-2-Google.
When advertising on Facebook, send the clicks to a Facebook page and not to your website, advise Perry Marshall and Thomas Meloche in their new book “The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising” (Entrepreneur Press).
Reason: If you send your clicks to a Facebook page, then the visitors land in known and comfortable surroundings.
Says Marshall, “Their defenses are much lower than when they are taken to a foreign web site for the first time, and they are more likely to engage more frequently with your content.”
In addition, visitors don’t have to worry that you’re about to install a virus on their computer, post offensive material, or assault them with pop-ups and ads.
1,200 copies of FB Conspiracy was recently sold at the Warrior Forum for $27 but you can pick up your legitimate copy for just $17 and get some neat bonuses as well!
FB Conspiracy is a video tutorial series showing how to get traffic and make serious conversion from Facebook PPC. It is a great product from Tim Atkinson, known as one of the expert in Facebook PPC.
Here’s what you get:
- How to set up high converting ad campaigns
- How to get your ads approved and to keep them approved
- How to get ads approved to any “make money” product you want
- How to not pay more than 75 cents for a click ever
- How to spread out your ads such that your audience can’t help but see them everywhere—they will have no choice but to click your ads!
- The FB Conspiracy Mindmap: This mindmap alone is worth triple the cost for the course.
- Also automation, tracking and other cool tools that you will love
There’s no better time than to act NOW to get this.
It’s what the headline says. The Quantum Click Method reveals a breakthrough formula for generating massive amounts of targeted visitors for as little as $0.02!
It reveals EXACTLY how you can guarantee your ad expenditure always results in profits!
And this has nothing to do with the standard PPC marketing you might expect!
Hint: Press F5 key for a discounted price.
While PPC advertising costs money, it can help you save money in the long run by saving you months of time testing your campaigns. This will allow you know what keywords to gear your website toward using for Search Engine Optimization. After the initial expense you can settle into using other free methods to build traffic with your research.
Location, Location, Location
Another advantage of PPC is that you can use it to target specific geographic areas. By limiting your pay per click advertising to certain areas you may be able to keep your costs down while getting highly qualified visitors to your site. This can be done in your own geographic location or another.
If you are a local marketer, then this is exactly the information you need to help your clients bring in their specific customers. The pay per clicks will be more appealing when people know that the ad is for one of their local businesses. This can help your clients grow and of course help your reputation as their marketer.
Summer, Holiday and Other Special Occasions
Seasons are just that…seasonal. They last a short period of time, during which you must maximize your advertising. Your swimsuit business is probably not going to do that well during the cold months of December. PPC during June when the season is just starting can help push you in front of even more buyers. It also helps with running time-related ads such as those that run during a sale.
What are they thinking?
As discussed in the first paragraph, the biggest advantage is knowing what your customers and potential customers are thinking. Since you can not read their minds, PPC is the next best thing. After you discover what keywords bring in buyers you can better target and market your website.
With your new list of keywords you can write articles that use those specific keywords and distribute them to reference your website. You can fill up blogs with posts that are relevant to those words. This will make search engines happy, as you will have fresh content and make your prospects happy to have relevant information.
Relevant information can encourage reluctant buyers to stay longer on your website. The longer they are on your website the more likely they are to consider you as someone they should buy from. And all these benefits come from knowing what your prospect is searching for on search engines.
Top 5 Advantages of PPC
1. Condense months of keyword research into a few days
2. Know what your prospect wants
3. Target local markets or certain geographic areas
4. Run seasonal promotions
5. Improve your ROI (return on investment)
Extracted from StomperNet NewsFlash, June 3, 2011.
What if you could walk into any niche you choose and dominate it instantly because you’ll already know where the money is at every single time…before you even spend a dime on your own?
Finally A Software Program Powerful Enough To Predict The Winners And Losers So It’s Always A Sure Bet For You.
This is not a bold claim, but pure facts. AdSpy Elite will tell you day after day, or even 5 or 6 times a day where the money is, which keywords are profitable, which offers are converting with these keywords, and which words (ads) are the best selling words! And it works a round the clock (it’s not a crappy software you install on your computer forcing you to leave your computer on 365 days in a row…).
And you can use this intelligence to create profitable PPC campaigns obviously. But AdSpy Elite will also tell you how to optimize your web pages, blogs, articles, videos…How? It’s simple: you just grab the highest performing keywords and you create your content around those, you build your web pages and blogs around these keywords, these words that are proven to sell and you advertise those converting offers AdSpy Elite has just uncovered!
Imagine, saving hundreds of dollars for EACH AND ANY of your PPC campaign. Imagine saving hundreds of dollars and hours in niche, keyword, domain research for each and every one of your niche marketing project.
Imagine knowing what 99% of your competitors will NEVER EVER know and understand! Don’t you think it would help you dramatically boost your online business?
We have a $60 coupon to use when you proceed to checkout: asp-earlybirds
This tool is a game changer.
See you inside.
I run couple of AdWords campaigns every month and I wanted to share few important points about it today.
1. It’s very important that you bundle all the related keywords you’re targeting into different ad groups. That’s because if you have different keywords in one ad group, Google may charge you more. You get the best deal when your keyword, URL, content in the link are related.
2. Always use 2-3 ads for an ad group and choose “Rotate: Show ads more evenly” while setting up the campaign.
3. When a particular keyword is doing well in your campaign create a new ad group targeting all the keywords related to the main keyword. You can later on optimize your site with the same keywords.
4. Use lots of negative keywords to keep away non-customers and drive up your CTR.
5. Make ad display URLs more relevant by adding a slash. For example, yourdomain.com/yourkeyword
6. Make sure that your ad description contains a relevant call to action.
7. To get more clicks for your money, bid on all three match types for every keyword broad, phrase, and exact.
Dana Todd, executive VP of SiteLabs, uses this formula:
Break-even cost-per-click = average gross profit X average conversion ratio
If your gross profit is $5 and your average conversion rate is 2%, then $5 X .02 = $0.10.
Maximum you should pay per click: 10 cents.
Source: Internet Marketing Report, 9/30/03, p. 2.
SpeedPPC is a must-have tool for those marketers who are serious about PPC marketing. This will help you:
- Increase your profits with high quality, powerful PPC campaigns
- Stop losing budget on wasted ad spend on poorly targeted campaigns
- Save months of time setting up and fixing your campaigns
- Achieve better click through rates on your PPC ads
- Boost conversions with super-targeted landing pages
- Reduce your minimum bid costs with better quality score
- Track profitable keywords with unique URLs per keyword
With competition as tough as it is, you need to revolutionize your pay-per-click marketing and SpeedPPC is a ground-breaking, patent-pending software package that uses best search engine practices to create powerful PPC campaigns in a matter of minutes.
Google AdWords continues to be one of the leading pay-per-click systems on the Internet, and is a valuable way for you to buy traffic for your website or blog. Understanding how Google AdWords works is only a part of being successful with PPC advertising; you’ll need to understand how to create effective campaigns, how to develop ad groups, and how to place bids for the right keywords.
No matter what niche you’re in or what type of audience you are trying to attract, there are some specific guidelines to follow when using Google AdWords. Here are some important tips for creating a Google AdWords campaign that gets results:
1. Use AdWords Wizard to set up your account. If you’re new to Google AdWords, you’ll find it easier to get through the initial account setup process using the AdWords wizard. The AdWords wizard will take you into a tour of all basic account management tools; the section wherein you setup your campaign using just a few clicks and where you can choose the regions you want your ads to run.
2. Produce effective ads. Your ad needs to contain certain words and elements in a specific format to be effective. Use your keyword or keyphrase in your ads’ headlines. Include a benefit in your second line and state a special promo or feature in the third line. Lastly, do not forget to place your landing page’s URL in the fourth line. This is a proven formula for a successful campaign, and the strategy is still supported by AdWords experts such as Perry Marshall, author of the book “The Ultimate Guide to Google Adwords” and Peter Kent, author of the book “Pay Per Click Search Engine Marketing for Dummies.”
3. Search for the right keywords. You need to have the right keywords and/or keyphrases that will attract your market to your site. Google offers a solid keyword selector tool that will allow you to dig deep and find appropriate keywords for your niche. Explore this tool as much as possible when you are setting up your campaign, and even when you are looking for appropriate keywords for your website or blog.
4. Learn how to keyword match. The Google Keyword Tool allows you to perform broad matches, phrase matches and exact matches for your keywords in your campaign module. This allows you to broaden your scope of words for a particular campaign. You can also eliminate certain words with the negative match; this ensures that your ads will not show up on search results for users who type in that phrase. Keyword matching allows you to refine your campaign so that it is much more targeted.
5. Define your budget One of the biggest benefits of using Google AdWords is the ability to set up your own budget. You can enter in the total amount you want to spend each day and Google will deduct this balance from your account. Start small and slowly increase your budget amount as you start monitoring results from your campaign. You need to find out which keywords actually lead to a sale and the exact cost you incur for each lead. Once you have enough data, you can then confidently increase your budget.