Anytime a third party mentions your company, shares your information, publishes a review, or brings attention to your business in other ways, it’s called earned media. Like word-of-mouth marketing, earned media is often received organically. That is to say, you don’t do anything extra to receive the publicity. It is a result of your attitude, ethics, values, reputation, great content, and all of your hard work.
When a third party mentions your business, it’s more believable, more trustworthy, than your own promotions and marketing. When it comes to lead generation, there are a few marketing tactics that are as effective as earned media.
If your readers are struggling to get media coverage, recognition, engagement or traffic, they may need to up their earned media game. The “5 Steps To Earned Media Success” report—in private label form—will guide them through planning and implementing an earned media strategy. It includes action steps for readers to take as they work through the report.
Included in this 15-page report:
• Why earned media is so effective
• Choosing appropriate goals for your earned media marketing
• Measuring the success of your marketing strategy
• Determining what types of content motivate your audience
• Identifying and connecting with influencers who can help boost your recognition
• Creating content and integrating it into your overall marketing strategy
• Tips and practices to help you get the most from your efforts
And much more.
You also get PSD and JPG cover images for the report.
Get the full details here.