An autoresponder allows users to schedule and send multiple e-mail messages in a sequence. This is helpful for Internet marketers who constantly have to maintain communication with their subscribers. One of the leading services that provide autoresponders is Aweber.
In the past 5 years, I’ve stayed with Aweber so I consider myself lucky that I don’t have to jump around several mailing services. Here’s why Aweber remains a personal favorite:
1) User-friendly Interface: Aweber doesn’t give users a hard time in the creation and management of its autoresponders through its user-friendly interface. The buttons and images represent their functions well, and if that’s not enough there’s a setup wizard that guides you through the entire process of creating your autoresponder. Basically, you won’t have to feel awkward when working with Aweber because you’ll find your way around it easily.
2) HTML Templates: There are 150 templates for Aweber’s autoresponders, and they’re still creating more. Its templates feature excellent color schemes that can match your company’s identity. If that’s not enough, you can also add your company logo and images to your messages.
3) Tracking and Reporting: Aweber can give you information about how well your autoresponders are performing. It gives you data on open rates, click-through rates and conversion rates. It also presents the data in the form of a graph for trending.
4) Aweber gives you details on which e-mail clients your subscribers use to read your message. This allows you to adjust your autoresponders’ formats to their needs for a better business.
5) Automation: Aweber allows you to set a schedule for your autoresponders to follow. Besides scheduling the days to send them, it also gives you the option to choose what exact time you want them sent. This is important because time is a determining factor on human behavior (which translates into conversion and open rate differences).
6) Signup form customization: You can segment your list as it grows with Aweber’s fully customizable signup forms. Aweber allows you to incorporate more than 20 fields with drag-and-drop ease to your signup forms. If that’s not enough, you can create two variants of signup forms and test which one’s doing better than the other.
The Bottom Line
Aweber has been in the e-mail business since 1998 and is still a popular choice for Internet marketers. There’s no substitute for that kind of experience, making Aweber an excellent choice for anyone who wants to take e-mail marketing seriously.