Submitting of articles to article directories is one of the main strategy in article marketing which is part of Internet marketing strategy that can determine the success and failure of a website.
Here are some advantages of submitting articles to article directories and how it can help improve your business online.
1. Free Advertising: Most article directories allow you to include links in the article you submitted that you can direct to your blog. If you write articles with content related to your product or services, you can to advertise your products indirectly and include a back link to your product or services. This result in a Free marketing media for your offers.
2. Boost your personal and business credibility: Most article directories allow you to have an author bio box at the bottom of every articles you submitted. You can use your author bio box to advertise your business or personal brand to build a brand image for yourself. In the author box, dont forget to market your blog by including a link back to your product page for more information on the related articles you have submitted.
Moerover, when you have submitted enough “good” articles read by unlimited visitors to the article directories from all over the world, you will soon be seen as an expert in your industry who has a wide knowledge in the field. Being listed as “authors” in article directories helps promote yourself as an expert in your field too!
3. Get traffic to your website: With the links that you are allowed to include in your articles and your author bio box, you have created a doorway for readers to click on the links to come to your website. When crafted in an interesting way, these links will bring readers to your website especially when your articles are being selected by website owners to post in their own website and reposted all over the Internet.
4. Large exposure to millions of visitors to Article Directory: Your articles may be viewed by the millions of readers who browse article directories every year.
5. Viral Marketing: If your articles were good enough and being chosen by website owners to post in their blogs, this automatically create a viral effect for your article content. Your article can then be republished virally all over online with backlinks to your blogs as well as your personal advertisement in your author bio box.
Most article directories as well as blogs now comes with RSS (Really Simple Syndication)