1. Purchase the branding rights to a viral e-book. Allow people to give away your free e-book to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the Internet.
2. If you have the ability to set up a forum or other bulletin board, you really have a great tool with which you attract like-minded forummers to establish their online presence in your domain, and it’s free traffic for you too: win-win situation. You can provide incentives for their active participation, like setting up a free download section in which forummers can promote their offers or free/paid (banner) advertising space for them to make use of.
3. Do you have a knack for web design? Create some templates, graphics, etc. and upload them to your site. Then, allow people to give away your free web design graphics, fonts, templates, etc. Just include your ad on them or require people to link directly to your website. Make sure that you include a link back to your site in the copyright notice and require them to keep your copyright notice intact.
4. Write an e-book. Allow people to place an advertisement in your free e-book if, in exchange, they give away the e-book to their web visitors or e-zine subscribers.
5. Write articles that pertain to your product or service. Allow people to reprint your articles on their website, in their e-zine, newsletter, magazine or e-books. Include your resource box and the option for article reprints at the bottom of each article.
6. You can easily find products on the Internet that will sell you a license allowing you to distribute the product free of charge to other people. Look for those products that provide “branding rights”. That is where you can include your own name, website, and contact information.