Joint Venture Marketing: What And Why
by Catherine Franz
What is a Joint Venture? A joint venture is an agreement in which two or more businesses work on a project for a set period of time. Usually with a specific project or goal in mind. Joint ventures can be long-term, like promoting a product together, or some can be short-term, like bartering or trading products and services. Ideas on how to joint venture are boundless in creativity.
Here are 51 reasons why you want to start joint venturing immediately if you haven't already done so and ideas on how you can use joint venture in your business and with other businesses. Yet, one of the very best reasons you will want to joint venture is to create richer, more valuable, products and services that you couldn't provide on your own.
With joint venture marketing you can...
1. Build long lasting business relationships.
2. Increase your credibility by teaming up with other reputable, branded businesses.
3. Receive free products and services.
4. Construct most joint venture deals with little or no money.
5. Gain new leads and customers.
6. Get discounts on products and services.
7. Save money on business operating costs.
8. Beat your competition.
9. Gain referrals from other businesses.
10. Solve your business problems.
11. Save valuable time.
12. Get free and low cost advertising.
13. Offer your customers new products and services.
14. Survive a depression, recession or a slow economy.
15. Save money by sharing advertising and marketing costs.
16. Target other potential markets.
17. Expand and grow your business quickly.
18. Gain valuable information or skills.
19. Increase and protect your cash flow.
20. Find new profit outlets (ways to distribute your information).
21. Become rich and wealthy with less stress.
22. Start almost any business at little or no costs.
23. Get rid of your extra inventory.
24. Reduce and eliminate your debts and avoid bankruptcy.
25. Afford to sell your products at a lower price.
26. Increase your opt in or ezine subscribers for free.
27. Get your web hosting and design for free.
28. Save money outsourcing your workload for free.
29. Find hidden income streams.
30. Exchange useless products for profitable ones.
31. Create new business funding and credit lines.
32. You can produce more products in less time.
33. Find and create new distribution channels for your products.
34. Give your employees more raises, bonuses and benefits.
35. Even trade nonbusiness stuff to improve your personal life.
36. Increase your sales and profits.
37. Send your ad to huge, targeted e-mail lists at no cost.
38. Eliminate employee hiring costs creating barter outsourcing deals.
39. Build your customer or opt-in list for free.
40. Build profitable alliances with other businesses.
41. Learn insider information from other experts at no cost.
42. Have someone else to test your product with.
43. Can out-sell other affiliates easier.
44. Increase the number of affiliates that sign up to your reseller program.
45. Offer more bonus products and incentives to buy.
46. Get highly credible endorsements and testimonials from other experts.
47. Quickly increase your ezine subscribers.
48. Offer your products at lower prices than your competition.
49. Easily find new up sell and backend products to sell.
50. Create products faster and with less effort.
51. Combine efforts and increase productivity.
Share this article:
comments powered by Disqus
|Internet Mastery Center has been providing Internet Marketing expertise since December 2003. Its mission is to ensure every aspiring marketer is well equipped with all the necessary Internet Marketing know-how and programs.|