Online Joint Venture Ideas?
by Larry Dotson
A joint venture is when two or more businesses join together to work on a project for a set period of time. Doing online joint ventures can increase your chances of beating your competition, increasing your sales and profits, saving time and money, getting valuable referrals, and increasing your market share. The following are ten online joint venture ideas:
1. A simple joint venture would be exchanging text links or banners with other related websites.
2. Share a website with another business with the same target market. You both will be marketing and advertising the same website which means double the traffic.
3. Exchange testimonials or endorsements for each others products or services.
4. Combine your products or services together with another businesses into one big package. You could split the profits.
5. Do you have and product or service that doesn't sell good? Offer it as a free bonus for another businesses product or service. In exchange ask for a small portion of the profits.
6. Offer to insert a promotional ad for another business into your product package. Just ask them in return to do the same for your business.
7. Trade e-zine or auto-responder ads with similar businesses.
8. Team up with related businesses to create an promotional e-book to give away. Publish your website ads in the e-book then just give it away for free.
9. Host a virtual trade show or seminar with another business. Include each other's promotional material on the website.
10. Create a freeware program with another business. Include a promotional ad for each of your businesses in the program. Submit it to freeware and freebie sites.
Share this article:
comments powered by Disqus
|Internet Mastery Center has been providing Internet Marketing expertise since December 2003. Its mission is to ensure every aspiring marketer is well equipped with all the necessary Internet Marketing know-how and programs.|