10 Killer Ways To Defeat Your Competition
by Larry Dotson
1. Offer free original content. It's important to give your visitors information they can't find anywhere else. If you're the only source, they'll visit your site.
2. Give people free software. Most people like to find good deals on software for their computers. If the software is free, that is even better.
3. Hold free contests or sweepstakes. Most people like to win things. If you can fulfill that need, people will stop by to visit.
4. Provide a free web directory. Create a directory of websites on a popular topic that will attract your target audience.
5. Offer a free e-zine. Most people love to get free information that's e-mailed to them regularly. This saves them time and money.
6. Make your website look professional. You want to have your own domain name, easy navigation, attractive graphics, etc.
7. Let people read your ad before they get to your freebie. When you use f.ree stuff to lure people to your website list it below your ad copy.
8. Attract the target audience that would buy your product or service. A simple way to do this is to survey your existing customers.
9. Test and improve your ad copy. There are many people who write an ad and never change it. Make sure you get the highest possible response rate.
10. Give people an urgency so they buy now. Many people are interested in your product but they put off buying it until later and eventually forget about it.
Share this article:
comments powered by Disqus
|Internet Mastery Center has been providing Internet Marketing expertise since December 2003. Its mission is to ensure every aspiring marketer is well equipped with all the necessary Internet Marketing know-how and programs.|